Extreme Hipster Sim Extreme Hipster Sim

Awesome.

The 8-bit graphics always get a thumbs up from me, I enjoy them. It also reminds me a lot of other sims on Newgrounds, I particularly enjoyed how once you become a super hipster you can go into space.

Since the game becomes sort-of linear once you find the most efficient route, it becomes easy quite quickly (but sort of arduous... but that's expected from a sim game, anyway).

Although, it's very well made, no drawbacks at all. Great game!

Star Splash Star Splash

It's OK.

It's a good game but it would be better if it weren't for the fact that somehow there wasn't any text on the buttons, so after I failed the second level of the third tier of levels, I clicked a button and it took me to the highscore page and it reset the game progress.

DJManiax DJManiax

@eurnkungza555

No, you got an F for Fucking stealing comments from kongregate ;P

This is a great game, it lags on me a bit so I can't do very well on some songs, but still shines through on its pure awesomeness. It's a very nice game indeed.

Ubergrounds Ubergrounds

Awesome

Great gameplay, could expand to a larger game and kept me entertained for 10 minutes.

Watch Paint DRY ! Watch Paint DRY !

I fucking LOVE this

It takes the awesomeness of watching paint dry, and the awesomeness of awesome games, and makes three awesomes AND paint drying.

I'm going for several high-scores and achievements. Again, I love this. Perhaps the next game should be 'WATCH GRASS GROW!'.

The Green Button Game The Green Button Game

Well

For a first flash this was pretty good, decent gameplay and maybe if you add more levels (say 30?) then this could be a lot better. Nice work

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Awesome.

Awesome game. R.I.P. Ben.

Also, no-nerd, check the date of the flash before you make an ass of yourself.

Warp Shot Warp Shot

Woohoo!

This is amazing, kept me going for an hour or so, I got a final score of -6, I'm well chuffed... as for the Easter Egg... well, I'll figure it out eventually. The code, that is...

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

Fake. TIMERRRRRRR

You got me again. Fantast.

The Space Race The Space Race

Cool

Somewhat reminds me of the motorbike levels on Crash Bandicoot: Warped; really good; and impressive AI for the opponents. Great job.