Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is brilliant.

For what is essentially an animation of a representation of a review of a game, it conveys endless brilliance and has the power to make moustaches cry. Very well done to you, very well done to D-Mac-Double, my deepest condolences to axman13's dignity and very well done to Rhete for creating Super PSTW Action RPG, after all, without it, we wouldn't have this wondrous banquet of hilarity.

So please, have a ten. On me.

Newgrounds Birthdays Newgrounds Birthdays

Hurrah!

10 points for the music, 10 points for including me.

And since I can only give 10, you get a 10.

XenonMonkey responds:

Thanks!

Tarboy Tarboy

Fantastic.

This will go down in NG history.

Extreme Hipster Sim Extreme Hipster Sim

Awesome.

The 8-bit graphics always get a thumbs up from me, I enjoy them. It also reminds me a lot of other sims on Newgrounds, I particularly enjoyed how once you become a super hipster you can go into space.

Since the game becomes sort-of linear once you find the most efficient route, it becomes easy quite quickly (but sort of arduous... but that's expected from a sim game, anyway).

Although, it's very well made, no drawbacks at all. Great game!

Star Splash Star Splash

It's OK.

It's a good game but it would be better if it weren't for the fact that somehow there wasn't any text on the buttons, so after I failed the second level of the third tier of levels, I clicked a button and it took me to the highscore page and it reset the game progress.

DJManiax DJManiax

@eurnkungza555

No, you got an F for Fucking stealing comments from kongregate ;P

This is a great game, it lags on me a bit so I can't do very well on some songs, but still shines through on its pure awesomeness. It's a very nice game indeed.

Oriental Slam Oriental Slam

Love it love it love it

The oriental theme works so well with hip hop. :D

cloverkid13 responds:

I agree, which might be why I made this =P

from Russia With Fun from Russia With Fun

Very strange, enchanting

I love this, there's some kind of eerie aura about it, I can't actually put it to anything I've heard before, it's quite melodic. It's definitely 'fun' :D

The only problem (I think it's the loop) is that it's not a perfect loop, right at the start (or the end) there is a click or pop. Apart from that minor, minor flaw I think this was well done.

Sonicmann responds:

thank you. yes i agree with the loop issue. its not correctly looped but ill work on that

Green Hill Zone - Sonic 1 Green Hill Zone - Sonic 1

Awesome

Whilst having a retro effect, you also produced a new trance-like track which, quite, blows my mind. I love it!

DreamEater responds:

exactly what i was going for ^^
thanks man glad you liked it
~saku